Our client is a creative agency who are passionate about inspiring social change. Their clients are changemakers, from local and central government, NGO’s, not-for-profits, philanthropists and businesses that care. They work with the challengers, the visionaries and the brave.
They are searching for an experienced Community Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate must have the technical skills to manage social media, professional experience in this area, and the passion for people to build authentic communities of connection, care and support.
This role has a real focus on youth, so the ideal candidate will be passionate about creating opportunities for young people and have proven experience in doing this. Youth development experience would be ideal.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Technical experience to manage social media channels
- Strong written language skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively
- An interest in human centered design and creative thinking
- The ability to authentically communicate with young people
- Experience in youth development
- A natural community builder – can develop an idea, spot opportunities and bring them to life
If you’re an experienced social media and community expert, with the passion and experience in creating opportunities for young people, please apply below.