P3855

P3855
Auckland
Ticketing Co-ordinator

One of NZ’s leading retailers is looking for a switched-on Ticketing Co-Ordinator to join their team permanently.

Ticketing involves the entering and updating of important information, so this role requires someone with high attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills. This will suit someone at a Junior to Intermediate level.

This is a neat opportunity to get experience working on a big-name brand working with experienced professionals. You’ll work closely with marketing brand managers and merchandise assistants.

The role will be 90% ticketing which is creating the in-store tickets and ensuring they meet with company standards and are produced on schedule. There will be solid training given. The other 10% will be doing any other small Mac Op/Mac Design work as required.

Requirements:

Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail

Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks to meet timelines

Able to multitask as you’ll have several projects at once

Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good written and verbal English

Desirable but not essential:

Proficient using InDesign, Photoshop, Word and Excel

Good typography skills

Great staff benefits including onsite car parking and an awesome café. This is a busy role and one that is very important to the business.  If you meet the above requirements please apply here now with your CV using the reference P3855.

The contact for this job is Natalie.

Apply for this position

Upload your CV and/or portfolio

(PDF or Word documents)
PDF or Word documents no larger than 5mb
Files must be less than 5 MB.
Allowed file types: pdf doc docx.